jFormer is a form framework written on top of jQuery that allows you to quickly generate beautiful, standards compliant forms. Leveraging the latest techniques in web design, jFormer helps you create web forms that:
- Validate client-side
- Validate server-side
- Process without changing pages (using AJAX)
jFormer for WordPress
2011-12-11: Chris Morley has written a great guide on how to use jFormer with WordPress. Thanks for the hard work Chris!
2011-08-05: Our friend Liore has just published some very helpful information on how to integrate jFormer with CodeIgniter. Thanks Liore!
- Painless form validation
- Easily customizable using CSS
- User controlled field duplication
- Bot prevention (no need for CAPTCHAs)
- Users can save and resume forms
- Form triggers lock or unlock form fields
- One file for form generation and processing
- Templates for common forms